Jumpstart your day with this colorful smoothie! This bright beverage has a whole cup of fruits and veggies per serving to promote healthy digestion and support a strong immune system.
- ¼ cup canned or frozen sliced beets (no salt added)
- ½ cup canned or frozen carrots (no salt added)
- 1 ¼ cups canned or frozen pineapple (in 100% juice)
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup of water
- ½ cup ice (optional)
- If using canned beets, carrots, and pineapples, wipe top of cans with a wet towel and use a can opener to open cans. Drain liquids.
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Put a lid on blender and blend until smooth texture. If thick, gradually add more water to desired consistency. Pour into 2 glasses and enjoy!
- For a sweeter flavor, add ¼ cup more pineapples—no added sugar needed!
- Frozen fruits and veggies will result in a colder, thicker drink. If you are using canned and want a colder beverage, toss in a few ice cubes or refrigerate the ingredients beforehand.