This recipe is a new twist on a chocolate chip cookie that tastes just as good as the original!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup non-fat, plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (miniature, or carob chips)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Pre-heat oven to 375º F.
- In a large bowl combine sugar, brown sugar, and margarine; beat until light and fluffy.
- Add yogurt and vanilla; blend well.
- Stir in flour and baking soda; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375º F for 8 to 12 minutes or until light and golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute, remove from cookie sheets.