|Source||Food Talk Farmer's Market|
This baked dessert crumbles in your mouth while filling you and your kids with many important vitamins and minerals!
- Place an oven rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix fruit, sugar, all-purpose flour, and corstarch.
- Spray a 9x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour fruit mixture into the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Mix in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle oat mixture evenly over fruit mixture.
- Bake until topping is golden brown, about 45 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Any fresh or frozen fruit can be used to make the 7 cups.
- Don't ever throw away over-ripe fruit. Clean, chop, and freeze in a resealable bag for use in recipes like this one.
230 calories, 4g fat, 4g protein, 47g carb, 5g fiber, 125mg sodium, 200% vitamin C, 6% vitamin A, 4% calcium, 15% iron